We're Listening

California Child Support Services continuously strives to ensure that participants receive the highest level of service from the local child support agencies and through the California State Disbursement Unit (SDU). If you have an open child support case, you have rights regarding the services you receive.

Please note, if you are not satisfied with the service that you are receiving, the first of point of contact should be the Ombudsperson for the local agency that you are not satisfied with. 

If you are still not satisfied with the service that you’re receiving after speaking with the Ombudsperson, you have the right to file a complaint through the Complaint Resolution Program. Either the person paying child support or the person receiving support can file a complaint; visit the California Department of Child Support Services.